Sunday, May 27, 2007

FUN WITH YOU ALL AROUND

DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!
FUN FUN FUN!!!

Woke up early in the morning again to go to the gym, together with Alex and Ah Bee. Went to Snooker Zone after gym.

Went home to get ready and met at 1430 hours. Everyone was on time, in fact everyone got ready before the meeting time.

Took bus 143 to Far East Plaza. Bought a jeans together with Alex. Met Thomas and Kong Huat at Far East. Slack around at Far East before Alex and I went to Cine.

Had pastamania for lunch at Cine. As usually, we went to play billard, to kill time. Slacked at Cine.

Took a cab back to Toa Payoh. While waiting for all of them, we went to play dota @ 600@ Toa Payoh.

Was forced to drink, Martell again. After rounds and rounds of drinking, I went to meet Siting for dinner. Accompanied Siting to eat, but i didn't eat, because I'm too full to eat after all the drinking. Chatted at MacDonald, about our past. Had fun chatting with her. Thanks for your listening ears, Siting. Send her home after that.

Took a cab back to meet up with them.

I'm too lazy to continue already. Tired Tired Tired. Ah Bee is sleeping now, so I shall off the computer before I disturb him.
































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home