Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Blue

MONDAY BLUE!
Woke up early in he morning to meet Ah Bee!

Spend almost 30 minutes to make my hair stand, yet its still so ugly. Went to Blk 95's market to meet Ah Bee for breakfast. Had Bee Hoon with Wu Chan Rou. That Bee Hoon last in my stomach til 1830 hours and I ate the Bee Hoon at 0645 hours.

Went to Blk 98's playground, was talking about our childhood. When i first knew Ah Bee, he wasn't smoking, but now he is smoking at the playground!

Suddenly, I remembered that I need to spry my hair black, so Ah Bee spryed for me. Its aren't nice to do such a thing in public but theres no toilet around. So we did a quick one instead at the playground.

Was slacking and chatting around the playground and we decided to take pictures. Took a few pictures for our memories!

Showed Sally those pictures we took at the playground, she said I'm childish :(


















Cabby
It was rather late, so we took a cab. I'm off to school and Ah Bee to his Bedok Camp 2. Luckily the cab came in time. Guess what? It started raining when we boarded the cab. As usually, took pictures in the cab. It was rather cold.
Early to school
Reached school quite early, at 0745. Slacked at Cafe 1. While walking back to class, saw Kim Heng and Wei Liang. Chatted awhile with Kim Heng and he went back to class. Wei Liang called me to accompany him for awhile til his company arrive. So he follow me back to class, I told Mrs Png that I'm hungry. She called me return to class at 0830 hours, if not she won't give me the revision paper. I got back class on time and she was delighted. Had lots of jokes with Wei Liang and friends in school today.
School wasn't that boring afterall!
Met up with Wei Liang after school today at 1400 hours. He didn't go for his sport and wellness, and i didn't go for my Office Communication.
HOME AND GYM!
Reached home wore and tired! But after seein those donuts my Da Jie bought from donut FACTORY, it brighten up my day again! Because those donuts look delicious. INDEED, IT IS!
Went to gym with daniel. Didn't do much today, I'm still not feeling that well yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home