Monday, May 28, 2007

Nothing can be better than this one!

Normal? Special?
Depend how you see it!

Slept late yesterday night, so a bit reluctant to wake up this morning but I still managed to reach school on time. While I was in the train, I took some self-shots. There bound to have people out there that will say I'm zi lian again!

Saw Soon Chai in bus 31, accompanied him at cafe 1 for a while and off to class. Mrs Pgn talked too much today. Class was boring, met Kim Heng and Yong Sen at cafe 2. We've like talked a bit too long today. Maybe because we didn't keep each other update for a long time. Anyway, I want to thank Kim Heng and Yong Sen for accompanying me during the three hours break.

SBM was kinda boring too. After Mr Goh told us what to do, I went off immediately, because its so damn boring and Ms Cat was there. Scare she will nag at me again about my hair again. All the teachers were talking about my hair, what to do?

Met Siting at Toa Payoh and we headed to town to meet her sister for lunch. The scene was rather embarrassing, her sister was like laughing every minute. Siting's lip is seductive and she promise me that she will make hard-boiled egg for me. Accompanied her home after her lunch. As usually, took picture again! Shes sweet!

Looking forward !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home