bad mood
~To The Point~
Bad bad mood today, and went to Aces to drink. Opened a bottle of Martell, wanted to get drunk, so I drank ON THE ROCK all the way. In the end, didn't got drunk but ended up in a terrible state. Was feeling unwell, it was cold there, and my heart was beating so fast.
We was singing those love love type of songs, and i thought of her. Im speechless now, don't know what to say!
My friends and brothers was there for me, and I would like to thank them here. But the one I really want to thank is my Er Jie. She's alway there for me, not a single time she let go of me. Told my Er Jie about the whole story, and I admitted my mistakes to her. I know I dissapoint her many times, but she still forgive me and helped me out! Im greatful to Er Jie, and I want to apologise to her once again. Its great to have such a good sister. I've realised my mistake and I'd learn from my mistake.
Thanks Alex, Da Sam and Sotong for the company at Aces. Thanks for drinking with me. But still I want to thank my sister. Feeling so sorry to bother you all, caused so much trouble for you all. Anyway, I know Amos's heart was with us, but he can't come.
Maybe falling for her is a mistake, but nothing can stop one from falling in love. Its god's WILL to put us together, maybe we are not fated to be together. I know what I'm doing and I won't do whats I'm not suppose to do, DON'T WORRY ER JIE AND FRIENDS.
Doing everything thats correct. I want make no mistakes. Let the fate decide whats right for us. Hope everyone are doing fine out there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home