Exciting day
Everyday seem so exciting!
Looking forward to everyday, and everyday seem so exciting!
Feeling so cheerful this few days, I don't know why, just feeling so high! Anyway, I'm having my holidays now. Healthy Life Style everyday, morning go to the gym, afternoon chill out with friends and maybe club/pub at night.
Finally my exam ended, no more stress for the time being, enjoy life to the fullest. Today's questions wasn't that difficult, no problem passing but not sure if I can get flying colors. Chill out at Cafe 1 with Song Lin and company, played big-old-two.
Off to the gym alone. After that, met up with Stanley, Marcus and Wui Ming for a game of basketball. Continued with snooker and dota at 600 @ Toa Payoh.
My sister bought Donuts from DONUT FACTORY again. Ate two donuts already, feeling so great now!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home