Friday, June 8, 2007

sports day

Holidays like sports day

Why I say holidays are like sports day! Firstly, I go to the gym every morning, then went the play basketball after that went for jogging, after jogging, I run up to my house from the group floor.

Played basketball today with Stanley, Marcus and Weng Wah. Talked alot of rubbish today, they are all fun loving.

Recently I can eat alot, maybe because Im happy, that is why I can eat alot. But I still don't know what Im happy about, nothing special happen also. Just enjoy life now to the fullest!

After all the sweating, went to Tampines Rover to relax. Yi Zhan called me down for a drink, had Martell today again. Was playing black jack and I lost, and i got to drink and drink!

Finished drinking, we went to snooker zone for snooker. By the way, the 'we' are refering to Alex, Amos, Sotong, Mingda and YiZhan.

Anyway, Stanley is going to Penang tomorrow for this dargon boat tournament, wish him all the best!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home