Sunday, June 24, 2007

SWEETEST DAY EVER!

SHE IS SWEET, AND I HOPE IT WILL LAST!

Feeling so blue yesterday night, couldn't sleep well and woke up early in the morning. Went Snooker zone with AhBi, at the same time, was waiting for her sms.

Went Marina Square with her then off to Bugis. She bought a book about a woman or something? Anyway the book's cover is scary, like Da Sam's mother! Met up with Da Sam, Amos, Weiting, Alex and Sotong at Middle Road. Forget about them, back to my girl again.

Before I start saying about her again, YA I want to say this, Amos and his girlfriend are two friendly dude :P I look forward, going out with them again, and not forgetting about Alex, Da Sam and Sotong, meet up soon!

She is so sweet to the extend that I can't deny or find any reason to say she is not sweet. People out there, if you think she isn' that sweet that I had mentioned, you're damn wrong. She is a sweet pie, that no one can resist, included me!

I tried to make things clear, so that none of us will get so hurt if that day were to come. We cannot promise each other that our hearts won't change, but we agreed that, we'll let go of each other if either one of our heart changes. Theres a end in every start, but I hope our love won't fade so fast, better still, won't fade. I anticipate for the best, do you?

20, 30 or 40 years down the road, Sam still want to remember Jerene as the sweetest little girl he ever me. Loving her as long as she want me to. I LOVE YOU.

A loving heart is the true wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home