Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tiring day

What a tiring day

Guess I didn't got enought sleep, six hours wasn't enough for me. Going to sleep early tonight!

Went to clinic with Da Sam today again, YES YOU'RE RIGHT, all he want are those MC. After that went home for a nap. Woke up again at 1730 hours, went Ang Mo Kio to meet Alex, Amos and Mingda then off to Hongyi's birthday party at Sembawan park. Drank a little, Martell.

Went Chong Pang for Chong Pang's Nasi Lemak take-away. Bought three box of Nasi Lemak, for my Grannys and for me.

Going to drink my bird-nest soup soon. So many late and sleepless night, so I need bird-nest to maintain, not to have olddie look.

By the way, 'the person I met', I hope you'll leave your name behind in future. Thanks!

CHEERS, SMILE MORE !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home