Answer
Monday Blue~
School was kind of boring today, maybe it was because of the long weekends and everyone seem to be so tired and moody. Ms Cindy is funny and she like my poka dots and pink cardigans.
Went to the photo shoot audition for the ITE's magazine and skipped one hour of POA. Feeling so tired and sleepy, skipped BEO as it was two hours and this lesson is alway so boring.
Met Darling at TP then went to HG mall to have shake shake salad. Darling fed me with a leaf of veg and my reaction was huge, as what Darling observed. I was like "wow delicious, I want to eat it again". Darling drew this cute stuff and its really nice and cute and sweet.
.jpg)
It was so nice of Darling to accompany me home to change while she bought her cup corn and went back home again. Finally passed Darling the tee, we shall wear it together on this weekends. Deal?
I don't really like to go to the gym during evening, because its alway so clowded and I got problem doing my work-outs as I need to share. Wasted so much time while waiting for my turn but what to do? I don't own the gym and I'm only paying $1.50 so i shan't complain so much :)
As usual, went jogging after gym. I somehow enjoy running alone and I shall slowly build up my stamina again. Maybe stamina will be useful again for me if I go back to basketball training. Ran 6 rounds today, I was so tired and was about to quit but I continued. I felt great after completing the 6 rounds.
Reached home had a hot bathe and mountain size of rice for dinner. Darling wanted me to answer her question. Her questions goes like this;
'Baby what do you see in me? Im not pretty and I got an attitude problem'
At first, look does count and somehow she look attractive. I admit, if she wasn't cute enough, I wouldn't had danced with her at DXO that night and I would probably avoided her and nothing will happen. Somewhat I can't resist the outer beauty of her and had a crush on her.
It was a major crush.
We met out, to town, to club, to TPY, to AMK and to HG. Slowly we got to know each other better and this time, I realised her inner beauty. She was kind, caring and her cheerful-ness really make her invaluable.
I'm not so sure about it but this love just grow stronger and stronger, this is how i feel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home