Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chill

Living Encyclopaedia

Forget about the unpleasant things happened in the morning, its alway this case, just get use to it and it'll be fine but I don't hope such thing would happen again in future, I can't take it. Unhappy with your and your, act.

Finance lesson is alway so fun, I enjoy going to Mrs Ng's class, she is fun-loving.

Eunice found a fifty cents coin in her chili and I helped her to ask for a refund. After getting the money back, she went to buy another food from another stall. At first that vendor refused to give a refund but i threaten to complain! Feeling so bad and paiseh to go back to that stall again, but anway, I don't eat that stall's food

Cut my finger nails during BEG and then I was filing and buffing my nails to make it shiny, its cool.

Was released early from BEG and we was taking photos at level four. It was fun, all kind of post and everyone was looking at this 'weird class'.

I told Ms Cindy that I'll blog about her today and now I m, blogging about her so that her name will appear in my blog. You're cool man, my blog is cool too :P

After gym, went to daddy's shop. Everytime I visited dad's shop, I would definately learn something. We was talking about relationships today, he taught and said alot to me and I understood, I got what he was trying to say. And I also learnt some of his business experiences.

Life is short, it is better to be happy than being angry. Smile more baby :)

The magic of first love is ignorance that it can never end.

Photos yet to be upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home