Saturday, July 21, 2007

Double Sweetness

A long and sweet day!

Woke up early in the morning, accompanied Baby to Taka to buy her favorite, number 1 'Harry Porter' story book. Was supposed to wake up at 5.30am but I was too tired, I can't even hear the alarm. Woke up by myself at 6.30am and I realised that I'm late, I quickly called Baby, luckily she wasn't angry.

Washed up and met Baby at bus stop, we took bus 143 to Take. Border's bookstore was packed with people Q-ing for the book, whereas Taka wasn't that many people.

Went home and caught some sleep while Baby was reading her story book. Ahma cooked and we had our breakfast cum lunch together.

After that, went town again, went to Far East, HMV then off to CQ. Finally we decided that we shall have our fondue. Went to MS, had couple fondue, it was really nice. Especially with someone you love, double sweetness.

Today was really fun, we window shopped around MS then Sun-tec. Though it was tiring but I guess both of us enjoyed.

Sent her back to HG then off I go, TPY, home.

BABY, IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU UNLESS U WANT ME TO:)I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home