Friday, July 13, 2007

Is it real?

22 JUNE 2007 I'm sorry!!!

School was really fun but today was a little sleepy as I did not gotten enough sleep yesterday night. We were like taking pictures non-stop and it was rather fun.

Went to play basketball with Weiliang, Stanley and Ziyu was there too. Before basketball, met with Darling and I really missed her very much.

Suddenly had this uncertain and yet so sweet feeling. Everythings seem to be turning right on track now and it seem that it is last-able. Every words she said, I felt care, love and concern behind it. The only barrier we are facing now is that, we're afraid that one day, either one of us is going to hurt either one. I just love her so much that I wouldn't want to let her go.

Anyway, I'm so sorry that I messed up the important date. "22 June 2007" I promise you that I'll remember this date for life. I swear and I hope you won't be angry anymore. I'm so so sorry and I LOVE YOU LOTS BABY!!! You're my 1 in 4 millions.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home