Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shopping

Loner Act~

Feeling so reluctant to wake up this morning so continued to sleep til 9.30am then woke up to wash-up and change. Ate two half-boiled eggs before leaving for gym-ing, swimming and running.

I alway loved Sunday's sun because its alway shine so brightly and its alway so blaze. And I'm feeling so HOT when the sun blazed down to my skin. Tanned for 40 minutes and I think theres a change in my skin color. Do guys look cool in tanned tone?

Two hours of work-out in the gym doesn't seem to be enough for me now, it can't exhaust all my energy and I don't feel the satisfaction. Baby know whats my desired body! I'm working so hard to build my abs muscles, I think I'll look cool when I'm half naked with the clear cut six packs and I think Baby will be exhilarated when she see my six packs, yes? :) I'm so eager to my success, my six packs. I'm all ear when Baby asked me to train my stomach but I still desire big chest, arm, shoulder and back. After so many years, I'm still so lazy to train my legs.

Nafa test is around the corner, that mean there is 2.4km run so I'm starting to build up my stamina again. Another reason why I started my cardio training recently was that, Baby urged me to do cardio training as I was only carrying weights in the past. I must achieve balance, balance in studies, sports, play and love.

Went MS with granny today then off to Sun-tec, bought a Converse sneakers. Had my breakfast cum lunch cum dinner, I only had one meal today, beef rice. So sad and I'm so hungry now.

After that went to Town ALONE. Did my loner act, shopping. Bought two tees from fourskin and one sleeveless from TOPMAN. After shopping, took bus 143 home.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home