Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks

Shock to the max~

Friend's ~ It seem so boring going out with them now, they're like showing some kind of stupid attitude now and I can't stand it, seriously. But what to do? Afterall, we're still good friends and bro, so still got to tolerate.

Went to pierce again at Far East, one more hole to go and it will be s.a.m & j.e.r! Maybe i'll get it done by tomorrow.

Girlfriend ~ Met up with Baby at Cine and before meeting me, she was with her friend(don't know how to spell the name). While I was having fun with my friend, Baby was being so sweet, she was like planning a surprise to surprise me and I really, really appreciate it. She went to AX and bought me a tee-shirt.

No wonder she was like asking what will I be wearing tomorrow and kept calling me to wear tee-shirt with grey picture or something. She was being really really sweet and I really really love her lots. And the tee is reall nice, I can't bear to wear it. Its not the item that matter but the heart that matter.

And I somehow noticed, remembered that Baby said that this couple look cute with the same tee-shirt. Are u hinting something at that time :) ?_?

Baby thanks for the tee-shirt and I love you lots. The shirt is super duper nice :)

Out of words already, try to have a longer entry next time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home