Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yellow Jeans

YELLOW BOTTOM

I really enjoy going shopping with Darling, perhaps anywhere with her. We went to bugis to look for my YELLOW jeans, and thanks Darling for helping me to ask around :) I love you lots. One more thing, thank you for accompanying me to bugis street, when you don't like to go there to shop :)

Darling was excited after I bought my yellow jeans, she wanted her yellow skirt too. So we went to Top @ MS. That yellow skirt is really nice, $70 or something? But I think its worth of the money.

Next weekends, we shall wear the similar bottom and I shall go hunt for a similar top. I WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW WE'RE COUPLE WHEE HEE!!!

Yesterday was really cool too, we wore the same tee and we got the same shoes.

I find this relationship getting more and more interesting and healthier. Maybe its because we found the common interest, which is shopping.

I LOVE DARLING!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home