Cheers
Perhaps I'm asking too much from you!
Being unreasonable! Being sensitive! Being unprotective!
Feeling so lousy now. I'm demanding, but thats me, love me if not. I can see that you're trying hard and I'm glad you're willing to put in the effort. YES, I LOVE YOU and I WANT TO BE LOVED TOO. Give 100% and you'll receive 200%. This is me, love me for who I M.
Went to Snooker Zone with Ahbee in the morning, played 5 games in total today and I managed to win 4. The games lasted for one hour plus and its super tiring.
Went window-shopping at town with Ahbee then off to parklane to play pool. And I'm alone in the lan-shop waiting for Ahbee as it was boring playing snooker the whole day.
Missed one day with baby again, looking forward to see you again :) CHEERS! AND I MISS YOUR KISSES AND HUGGS!!! When you see this post, I'm waiting for your message :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home