Contented, Jerene.
Nothing is going to be better than (shopping with my Darling).
Today is a long and tiring day, I shall recall what I did just now.
The first thing I woke up was 'WAH, body ache' and I was thinking if I should head to the gym or to TP to meet Darling. After thinking for a long time, I decided to bath and go to meet Darling at TP.
Took Bus 8 at around 10am, reached TP at 10.40am then waited for awhile before Darling was dismissed. And today we wore the same tee-shirt, yellow bottom and same shoe.
Went to Vivo city, this is when the happening, happened.
I wanted to get sleeveless. The first shop we went was Top Shop, seeing, trying and discussing what to buy. After a long discussion, we decided to buy a same sleeveless.
The next shop we went was riverisland. There is this shop keeper, a handsome one, approached us and asked where we got our couple tee and how much it cost. So I politely told him and he said we attacted his attention from far. This guy is cool.
Next was Zara, didn't discover any cool things, I'll come back to Zara again. Stay tune, there are more.
This time we found something cool at Pull And Bear, red color sleeveless and we bought the same sleeveless again and its red in color.
After Pull And Bear, we went back to Zara if I nv remembered wrongly. This time we discovered something amusing. There was this yellow sleeveless and guess how much it was? Its $4.90, so, so cheap rite? There were two left, one M size andone S size. The M cost $7.90 whereas the S cost $4.90. Darling and I gone wild after seeing this funny price, I think they tagged wrongly or something, its so cheap. Darling didn't dare to pay at the counter and I lend her a hand, I went to pay for her.
Darling was pestering, asking me if I'm hungry already? Then we went to Heeren to eat wanton noodle. Out of a sudden, Alex and his friends poped by and so was Darling's friend, poped by too.
Went Taka with Darling's friend, she bought some art stuff then went to FCUK to buy present for her gf. Saw my friend, working at Fresh imp. Its good to know such friend, got discount, haha.
After Darling's friend went off, we went t borders. I went to look for some magazine and I was forbidded for looking at those body building magazine.
Darling bought an orange cardigan and accompanied Darling to look for Angela's birthday present. Darling alway like to do weird weird stuff like, thinking of braiding and dreadlocks. I thought of doing this too but its very harmful to the hair.
I was like so tired looking for a place rest my legs and Darling kept saying, Im weak, Im weak. haha.
Took 143 to TPY then changed 153 back to HG.
Met daddy for supper, had satay.
End of today. Thank you for reading :) Good night readers.



















































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home