I need a sun-shine
Kind of big blow to me.
(1)I can choose to accept the fact and be happy with it.
(2)I can also choose not to accept it and be sad and angry with it.
(3)I can choose to be happy.
(4)I can choose to be angry.
Its all about making the right choices and decisions. I tried to be optimistic and positive so both of us will be happy but somehow or rather, I flared out, didn't want to accept the fact and blaming others and blaming myself. After a long walked from HG to TPY, I did some soul-search, reflection and decisions.
Didn't get a reply, perhaps history repeated again, 'fallen asleep.' I really want to give it a try again because I know I still feel for her. Maybe what I want was too much for her to give but this is the only way I see best. I hope I'll receive a sms asap from her when she wake up or seen this post. This will somehow help alot, trust me.
One after another.
How did I did it? But I just managed to do it again! I LOST MY WALLET AGAIN! Money, cards and worse of all, Dasam's 11b. Feeling so sorry to lose his 11b.
I can lose anything, but not YOU. You'll alway be found in my heart, I SWEAR!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home