3rd month
Happy 3rd month and more to come!
I just reached home, showered and the time now is 4am sharp. Its has been a long time since I last went out so late with my friends. I MISS YOU BABY!
I'm kind of used to waking up early and I woke up 10am this morning if I never remember wrongly. The first thing I did was to text baby. Baby decided to come over to my place after watching her tv-show so I went to play dota.
Slacked at home for quite awhile then went to Singapore Shopping Centre for my interview. I'm still thinking if i should give it a try, shall decide later in the morning. Went to penisular to get my sister's jeans changed.
MS was our next destination then went back home to put some stuff then accompained baby home. I really missed her alot after I left. I hope we could had spend a little more hour together.
Took NEL to DG, met bear bear, alex and co. Had chit chat session, pool and snooker session then went back TPY again to have pool and snooker again. Dasam came down to meet me at TPY, had dota session then went off to eat supper. When was the last time me and dasam went out together at night? I can't remember anway :D
Since baby allowed me to stay out late with my friends, I shall also be nice to her by waking up early to accompany her.
Its kind of late now, I shall turn in soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home