6th September 2007 @ Velvet Dragon
6th September 2007 @ Velvet Dragon
Yesterday was fun but didn't manage to take any pictures.
So yesterday after school, I went to city hall, MS and wisma to get my cloth for the night's party. Rush down to China town, met Eng Hwee and Bernade for a drink then off to CQ to wait for baby. After Baby and Sarah reached, we were sitting at the riverside there waiting for Alex and Ju.
Went to have dinner before heading to Velvet Dragon and Alex left without calling me.
When I was q-ing to enter the club I saw Raymond, after q-ing, Zheng Hao and company arrived and he was asking me when M I not there to welcome them. So went to sat "Hi" to them and helped one of the friend to get ticket. (in between some misunderstanding)
Played pool before going to the dancefloor. It was really fun yesterday and its beyond my expectation. After Sarah went home, me and baby went to riverside again then went home :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home