Saturday, September 8, 2007

8 September 2007 - Another day without baby

8 September 2007 - Another day without baby.

I'm looking forward to the day which I can spend my whole day with baby and I really miss those days.

Morning - Dental appointment at Bishan and the dentist really suck! He was rough and my gum was bleeding non-stop. So pissed off, went straight home after that. But after seeing baby online, I felt better.

Afternoon - Showered again and styled my hair before meeting Alex and Yizhan. Was supposed to meet at 2.30pm but I only get to see Yizhan at 3pm. Alex was worse, he came down at 3.30pm. We took a bus to queensway, saw Edmund in the bus.

Late afternoon - After queensway, we took a cab to town, and this taxi uncle really pissed us off. He don't even have small change and he made me ran about to look for small change and he gave us a nasty look.

Evening - Bear bear and company came down, so Yizhan and I left without Alex to my Dajie's chalet. So we took a cab outside lucky plaza. This time, the cab do not have nets service, so Yizhan paid the cab fare first.

Reached my sis's chalet, mum and erjie was there already, had some food then went to another friend's bbq at pasir ris too.

Night - Was supposed to go back to the chalet but we took the wrong bus to interchange. So I decided to go back to TPY. Maybe its God's will that he want me to go home early to accompany baby.

We took bus 88 back and it was a long journey, I slept in the bus. Yizhan asked me to play snooker with him then I agreed as he accompained me the whole day, today. After playing snooker, he insisted me to play dota before going home. I didn't want to because I want go home to see baby online. So I find some stupid reasons to 'ZAO LANG'

After reaching home, saw this email from baby. ITS REALLY REALLY SWEET OF HER!

I would call this, Loving Sam. With Sam as my main cast and I would be the leading lady of this phrase of his life.

I can probably fill up a whole book with lists of what I liked about Sam. But no amount of examples would sum up why I felt so strongly about him. What makes you love someone has little to do with the number of wonderful qualities they possess. It’s about glimpsing something inside them that nobody ekes can see and realizing you’ve always needed it, even though you didn’t know you were looking. It’s about inventing a reality that is true only for the two of you.

Meeting Sam at DXO no longer seemed like a mere accident. It was fated that I had been meant to be that particular event because Sam would be there. I credited other coincidences with the same, irrational significance. Like the fact that we had the same pair of converse shoes, gave us a unique bond. I ignored the probability that thousands of others probably had the same pair of shoes.

It is not everyday that a guy would give up his shoes to a girl’s unreasonable demand. And it was not like Sam had planned to be dancing with only his socks at the dance floor. It was simply meant to be.

If only things could have remained that perfect. If only time could have stopped and Sam and I could still be standing at the dance floor in the flashing lights, holding each other. If I could climb into a time machine right now, I’d go back to that moment. And stay there, forever.

It’s almost impossible to describe how good I felt. “Nice, warm, lovely, wonderful or content” just don’t sum it up. When you’re a child and you have a tummy ache and someone asks you what type of pain it is, you can’t say, because you don’t have the words to explain it – so you just say “it hurts”. It was the same with the pleasure I felt while I was with Sam. I simply don’t have the words in my vocabulary to explain it. All I knew was that I really couldn’t be happier, physically or emotionally.

That day was a blur. That was before I met Sam, all I remembered is thinking how to get all the uniforms to Serene and be back at Clarke Quay to get my tickets for the next event at MOS. Isn’t it weird how the truly significant days of your life often begin as the most banal? There you are, minding your own business and – BOOM! – The most momentous events happen to you.

When I was with Sam, I saw the world in Technicolor; it was like putting on a pair of 3-D glasses. Sometimes we’d just stay in at his place or be out and about shopping. Whenever we were apart, we were constantly on the phone, texting at every opportunity. Looking forward to waking up with a HELLO message and going to bed reading SWEET DREAMS.


Every minute that I spent with Sam made me fall in love with him a little more. The past few months were blissful. Sam and I spent as much time together as we could. He would pick me up from school and we would be out for meals, or we’d go to the cinema.

There were thoughtful gestures, too. I loved knowing that he kept all my texts, refusing to delete even the most mundane. When, for example, I mentioned how I really felt like munching down on Donut Factory donut’s he went all the way down and bought me a box of 12 of my favorite flavors the next day.

Well baby, I just want you to know how much significance you hold in my heart. I love you baby. Forgotten where those petty arguments we had cause my heart no longer has space for them. You fill my heart with love and my mind with all the memories of you and me.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home