Sunday, September 23, 2007

another late night

Another late night!

So where do I start now? Okay, lets start from the early part of the day.

Morning

Set alarm at 10.01am just in case baby never text me at 10am. I had forgotten that my cellphone's time is faster than baby's. Anyway I woke up early just to text her so that she won't be bored with me around, maybe? HAHA Maybe she wasn't bored at that time anyway! Never mind, I know I got the heart can already.

Never had enough sleep, so felt rather sleepy. After baby came over to my place, I went napping while she was playing computer. When I woke up, I think it was already six plus, I quickly went to wash up and sent baby home before meeting my friends.

Took 153 to HG then 153 back to TPY again to meet alex and jacob. We decided to take train to town and there was this adult who occupied two space, so alex dared me to shout at her "OI NI EN ZI SI LEH, YI KE REN YAO LIANG KE WEI" as usual, I took up the challenge and I shouted, its rather paiseh.

Headed to far east, cine to have our dinner then went to cathay to disturb this idiot. He work as a 'give out free candy floss man' at cathay and he was my secondary school friend and last time we called him 'lu lai fou zu' it sound rather hilarious anyway. So we planned to disturb him, I went forward to ask for candy floss and he acted blur that he didn't hear me then alex stepped in and shouted at him "OI YOU NEVER HEAR HIM ARH?" then that 'lu lai fou zu' ack 'sat sat'. The situation was rather funny but I don't wish to continue anymore.

Alex was playing pool so jacob and I was waiting for him. After alex finished playing pool, he went we fetch ju at DG. Played dota after alex came back. While waiting for the bus, I tried to imitate bear bear's post and it look really funny.


Met bear bear at snooker zone then played snooker for awhile. Jacob had his supper at kopitiam and we were watching soccer at there.

And ya, I was constantly text-ing with baby all this while and I love her.

End of entry, thanks for reading everyone.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home