Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BEG test

Formal Wear

So where do I start with this entry?

I shall congrat my Dajie as she passed her Uni exam :) And she is demanding me for a gift.

Actually I was supposed to meet Huimin, Cailing and Meiyan in the morning to take cab to school together but I was late, so not able to meet them. Sorry eh all!

Eunice called me and asked me to bring her to my dad's shop as she wanted to alter her pants. So I went to meet Liling and Eunice instead. After that, Eunice drove us to school.

So when we reached class, the girls went to put on their make-up and the guys went to tie their tie. I got ready very fast then took the test first. After the test, went round taking pictures.

After B.E.G, went for anther class then off to Bugis. Wanted to go Bugis's seoul garden but its under renovation. So we went to MS's seoul garden instead. This class gathering really pulled us together as a class and I really get to know each other better.

Attendance -

Guys

Roy (proclaim, second rich? hahaha!)
Sha (man in black)
Ray (get to know him better and he isn't that bad)
Sam (me? hahaha )

Girls

Cailing (she like tofu?)
Eunice (prawn girl l0l)
Huimin (pretty with formal wear, ugly when in sch-u)
Liling (Organizer alway haha)
Meiyan (Quiet?)
Sally (cannot stand me l0l)


MORE PICTURES AT LILING'S BLOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home