Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chocolate and donuts


You showed me love

Morning

School start at 9am today, so I woke up at 7am to get myself prepared. Didn't style my hair today as I was too lazy to do it, instead I wore snow-cap.Had heavy breakfast today and I was feeling really full.

I told myelf to study while I was in the bus on my way to school but I was too tired and I fell asleep. POA was kinda boring so I spent my time on revision.

Afternoon

Baby was shopping alone and she came down to my school to meet me. Baby bought me donuts from donut factory and chocolate from the cocoa tree. Its really sweet of her and it has been really long since I last got so special treatment :D Baby, you're the lady eh.

Anyway, baby waited outside at the bus stop for me while I went for my BPF test. The exam questions was really easy, as easy as ABC and I finished the exam paper like just 10 mintues? And im certain that I can score 100%, hopefully there won't be any careless mistakes.

Ran to the bus stop to meet up wif baby again right after I passed up the exam paper. Headed down to PS for lunch then YMCA to accompany baby to enroll her dance class. The class start on 27 september, it fall on my birthday, meaning I can't spend my special day with someone special. Sad:( Never mind, I shall be postive alway :D

Roam around Cathay. Supposed to meet erjie to get my birthday present but she decided not to come down, so she transfered me money instead. Thanks erjie eh:) Took a bus to HMV wanting to get my handphone pouch but sad to say, I can't find what I want.

Sky turning dark

Took a train back to Kovan then baby waited with me at the bus stop for bus. I thought that bag of chocolate is for her friend but she told me its for me, and I felt so 'WOW, so sweet of you huh' But didn't get a chance to thank her face to face as the bus was there already, so gave her a kiss and went off.

Its has been really really long since I got that special feeling from someone :D Thanks for everything baby, for the love and care and every little thing you done for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home