Sunday, September 2, 2007

DXO

DXO
The place where my dreams came true.
Everything is over, over. But I'm still dwelling on it, I guess? Going DXO again, not to find a new summer but to find the good old time. And I guess you're right, there is a start and there is a end, in everything.
I can't hold you anymore nor hug you in my arm and you're far far away from where I m but I'll still hang the significant ring on my necklace, until the day when I can really get over you. It may take one day, it may take one month or maybe when I could find someone like you,
THE SPECIAL YOU.
Left DXO at 12.45am when the party start like 12am or something. I see no reason to stay any longer so left really early. Thanks dude for your company.

with dasam at HH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home