Holidays
I'm serving my holidays now!
Thinking back about my BEO exam, I think I did badly for it but its over already, no point dwelling on it, it will make me worse.
But there is alway something to celebrate, I scored 92 marks more my POA paper. God alway take away something but alway he will replace it with something.
Went to meet baby at city hall after exam. I was reading my newspaper while waiting for her and she happily pushed me at the back and I got shocked by her.
Went to help my sister to get her skinny then went home after that and my sis realised that the skinny was size 'm' when I asked for size 's' Make me got to go back tomorrow to change.

Headed to Taka, Far East, Bugis, HG then back to TPY.
To baby: Don't worry sweet. I love you and I wonldn't want to hurt you :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home