Just another day!
My face scared all the ghost away!

I was trying to be nice and sweet by going down to baby's place to meet her first before we head to other place. BABY YOU KNOW?
As usual, we went to bugis and orchard!
I can't really remember what we did today but I remember I planned a 'fake' playing of 'HIDE AND SEEK' at far east. Was thinking a way to 'Shuai diao' baby for the time being to surprise her with the 'true love' ring which she said it was kinda '??', kinda what? I can't remember, only know she quite like it? HAHAHA M I right? So I suggested hide and seek at far east, kind of childish lah. HAHA!
This is all for today I guess! Anyway, thanks all for reading : D good night readers!








.jpg)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home