Monday, September 17, 2007

Met baby in the morning

I love baby!

I couldn't sleep any longer so I woke up at 8am. I was still dwelling on my hair. Baby came over to my place to meet me then we went to have our breakfast at interchange's food court. Baby had mutton soup and I had beef noodle.

Took a train to tampines then a bus to tp with baby then another bus ride to my school. The first lesson was BPF and as usual, slack and use computer. POA lesson was next, teacher told us to self-study but I was too lazy to study at that point of time as I m so tired. Was playing with my stud and I lost my ball. Ah~hahaha. Slept through POA lesson.

BEO lesson was fun, teacher gave us MCQ quiz and the group who got the most points win. So after a tough fight, our group came in first. The prize was chocolate, chocolate and chocolate.

Went to TM to get my 'ball' with some friends then baby called and I thought who was there at the other side. Baby said she called the wrong number and I hang up the phone as I thought it was really someone who called the wrong number. Sorry baby eh :D

I took a bus home after I reached tpy. Some stupid stuff happened between the bus driver and a commuter. This uncle was carrying a bag with two bird cages in it and that bus driver stopped him. And they were happily quarreling there and wasting everyone's time. What is wrong with carrying bird cage and when the cage is inside a bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home