My 17 birthday
Say good-bye to 16 and 17 will be a better one!
I shall fast forward til evening time! Morning went gym-ing with alex and jacob.
Slacked awhile at home and met baby in the evening. Was thinking what to eat when we're at town and at last, we went to swensen. Had chocolate fondue again. As usual, talking and laughing non-stop. Suddenly baby said she wanted to go to the ladies then instead she went to foot the bill. I was supposed to treat her instead it was the other way round. Anyway she is really sweet in everyway.
Back to the painting baby did for me! Its really nice lah, I really mean it. Even if it isn't that well done, I will still appreciate it but its really nice. I swear baby.
Headed to MS. Never mind I shall stop here.














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home