Post birthday
Birthday over!
A quick post! Its like 5.50am now, just reached home after a long day outside. Everyone waking up getting ready to go to work and school and I'm only about to turn in soon. Ahh got a headache now, due to lack of sleep.
Anyway, I was slacking at home waiting for calls but every one seem to be so busy huh! Finally dasam answered he phone, met him at city hall to get something done. And luckily dasam was around, if not I'll be bored to death.
Took train to town, met alex and co at cine. After baby knocked-off, she met me at cine and past me a oreo cheesecake, its simply delicious. I past her the 'love-box' too, hope she really like it. So baby supposed to attend her class but she skipped.
So baby and dasam sang birthday song for me outside PS HSBC and was eating the cake with our bare hand. Got to thank baby and dasam for being there for me. I LOVE YOU BABY! and BROTHER FOREVER DASAM.
After baby went off, dasam and I went to sakae for dinner. Played snooker before dota. Was slacking around bugis area then took a cab home.
Last but not least, thanks everyone who wished me! And to dasam: Knew u for 7 years and you never failed to make me laugh. Your jokes and craps, countless. Thanks for everything, the past 7 years and I'm certain we will be brother as long as we still exist.
To baby: Thanks for everything! Thanks for the love you gave me, all the big and small gifts from you and every moment spent with you, there is alway a reason for me to smile. Remember once I said you're one in a million, I want to correct myself, YOU'RE ONE IN FOUR MILLIONS. The past three months was filled with laughters and loves, ups and downs, smile and tears. AND WITHOUT YOU, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPEN. Loving you more and more each day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home