Saturday, September 15, 2007

Serangoon with baby



Birthday is round the corner!

Morning

Woke up early in the morning, played dota while waiting for baby's text. Baby came over to my place then slacked for quite awhile.

Afternoon

Decided to leave my house, so I went to shower. After shower, I styled my hair for almost 45 minutes?

Headed to Queensway, bugis, town then off to serangoon for dinner. Walked from serangoon to baby's place again. We have like countless of experiences to share and I really enjoyed every session with baby.

Saying good bye is alway the thing I hate to say.

Night

Train-ed down to town, met bear bear and Alex. Went to Cuppage wanting to play dota but the comp there really suck big time and the coverage suck too. So didn't play dota instead we played pool.

If only baby is alway right beside me, life would be better :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home