Wednesday, September 19, 2007

short short hair day-1

Bad bad bad mood now!

I'm supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow but it seem like I can't concentrate at all. Went for a hair cut just now cause my hair simply 'cannot go out to see people' and my hair is freaking short now. I thought I should be stressing for my exam tomorrow but I'm down here, infront of the screen, stressing about my hair.

I shall do the 'counting-up' until the day when my hair is back to what I used to have. Its day-1 and its killing me already. Anyway, I'll be wearing cap everyday until the day when my hair is enough.

I'm going to treat my hair nice the next time round, do less chemical stuff on my hair and I really regret now.

Will you still love me that much, I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home