blast me
Not falling apart.
The only time when I can feel the peace in me is when I'm with baby. Everything seem so beautiful and I just hope time could stop ticking for both for us. I don't want to miss another chance, I want to treasure her, I hope I'm not too late to do it now.
No news from her tonight again, I'm not blaming you but I just hope you're save and sound at home, hopefully sleeping already.
No words can describe how I missed you. And now I really understand the true meaning of missing someone when that someone is right beside you.
Hopefully if you see this in the morning, blast me and let me know you're save and sound. I'm purely concern and worry for you so please call me when you see this, no matter what time. PLEASE! Oh ya and I hope you like the roses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home