cheesecake
Cheesecake~
Is my blog that boring? And its getting quieter and quieter lately. Is it because of less photos or my entry is too boring (too short, too long?).
Anyway, went to gym early today so I will be on time to meet baby at town. Baby helped her mum to get a wireless mouse at IT mall then went to market place to get the things for the cheesecake.
Was fooling around in market place!
Went home to make the cheesecake. Too bad, didn't take a photo of the cheesecake. Anyway, its simply delicious, just like those bought from coffee bean or what ever. I liked the cheesecake, so do my sis. Some details here and there. I got really tired, but still accompained baby home. Boarded the bus, my phone rang and its baby calling complaining his dad for not buying her dinner for her. So I got ofthe but and ate dinner with baby.
As usual, gyming tomorrow morning.
This was the cheesecake baby bought for me on my birthday. ~Sweet+Seventeen+Love.Me~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home