Friday, October 5, 2007

drunk & vomit

Dreadful hangover

Talking back about 4 October 2007...

The early part of the day was with baby, then evening part was with Dasam, his gf, Raymond and his friend and Alex.

Ate that stupid steamboat at AMK, it suck big time. And ya, was with Dasam and his gf only.

So we went on to meet Raymond at Raffles place then came Alex. Alex's friend was working in one of the BQ pub and we went down to the pub first. Opened a bottle of Martel and one jug of beer. At first was on the rock then was playing game, kept losing so added some mixer. Alex was playing with his friend then I was playing with Raymond his friend and Dasam. I was playing wih 3 person and I'm like losing, losing and losing. Which mean drinking, drnking and drinking non-stop.

We finished the bottle in less than 15 or 20 minutes. Its like only one bottle but you see the speed that we drank. The faster we drank the faster we got drunk. After Alex's pub, we still got to entertain Raymond's friend pub, got to drink at his pub. So while on the way walking to the pub, Alex was right ahead with Raymond's friend and I was right at the back with Raymond, Dasam and his gf, we both vomitted. Just the early stage, more to come. Reached the pub, vomitted again. Can't really remember where we went then after that pub, we wanted to take a cab home, was sitting outside at the chairs, we vomitted again.

Finally we board the cab, luckily nothing happened in the cab. Reached home, put all my stuff on the table, undress, on the fan, took my blanket, slept on the sofa. And this time, got the vomit feeling again, went to the toilet and its like my forth round. Couldn't continue to sleep so I sitted down and my head just slam down hard which I can't control myself. After 30 or 40 minutes later, again, fifth round. Another 30 mintues past, my sixth round and I think was my last round, the last round is alway the most nasty one. I almost vomit my heart and lung out. Continue to rest on the sofa til my ahma called me to shower and go to the room to sleep. Did a fast shower then went to sleep.

And I'm freaking numb now! HUNGRY! And I don't know why I sollowed my stud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home