Tuesday, October 16, 2007

first day of sch

Start of a new term and the last term for the year.

School-
Kind of boring, maybe its because it is the first day of school and was kind of unlucky. Why? Was caught wearing cap and ear stud stuff. Not one time, but two times a day and somemore its the same person catching me. So I got to see that stupid bouncer with black hair on wednesday. Not going to dye it black but just spray it black.

Teachers didn't teach must, used msn and slept in the class today and school is really a boring place. Still I prefer schooling than working :D Am really tired and do not have the mood to go for BEO, so I decided to give it a miss.

Took a longer route home, slept in the bus and woke up with headache. Guess I slept too much for the past few days.

Afternoon~Evening~Night
Reached home, showered, ate my lunch then quickly went off to meet BABY at lucky plaza's bus stop. BABY's face was filled with smile and maybe misses. HAHA SAME HERE! And the feeling was great to see her smile like none others, her smile just brighten up my day and night :D:D:D

I alway go to town but I didn't know that I could acutally walk to Taka through lucky plaza until baby told me. Its a new discovery. AWESOME, I mean baby is awesome, not the new discovery HAHAHA.

As usual, walked from Taka down to PS. Took a bus to CQ, the place where all our finger/foot prints can be found, a place filled with tons and tons of memories. But I only enjoy going there with baby alone. Before I knew baby, CQ was just another clubbing place for me and my friends, staying late after mid-night to sweat it all out and only reach home one or two hours before day break.

Reached HG, was supposed to see baby home but in the end, she ended up at my house and ya, its because something hilarious stuff happened on the way home in the bus. Not going into detail, just let your imagination go wild. Baby took a cab home, oh~ I start to miss her after she left. Oh ya, Baby! You really made me go wild. WAHAHAHA

Baby sounded kinda fierce when I was joking-ly saying that I'm not meeting her tomorrow. I was just pulling your leg. I can't wait to see you tomorrow anyway.

Dasam didn't go to work, so he came down to Tpy to meet me. We went to played snooker then he went home after that. HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY MY BRO! AND ITS AN ADVANCE ONE. BET I'M THE FIRST RIGHT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home