My girlfriend brings out the best in me
My girlfriend brings out the best in me!
I awaited for the daylight as I knew before hand that I'll be able to see baby in the morning. Heard this song 'Make me wonder' in the middle of my sleep and YAY, its baby. Habitually, I need to twist and turn and do something 'funny' before getting out of my bed to bath and stuff (this apply to only when baby is around HEE HEE).
Took a train to tampines and parted with baby at the interchange. Typically, alway so busy in BEO class, got to do this and that, luckily I've got a AWESOME girlfriend who can support me physically. Did I said physically? HAHA Anyway, thanks for the help'S'.
Was accompanied by my 'so call ex', Mr Roy. NOPE, you didn't see wrongly, YES, its MR Roy. He self-proclaim that he is my 'ex', I've got no idea what is wrong with him either. Anyway, he accompained me to TM to buy my stud and its really vexing me to lose the stud one after another.
Meeting daniel after TM. Usually bus 8 will reach Tpy quite fast but it took 1 hour and around 40 minutes to reach Tpy today. Was really pissed as it was rather late and I still got to go for my gym session. Left gym after one hour or so as the gym was really packed. Accompanied daniel for dinner at subway.
Reached home at around eight plus, played dota and decided not to attend school tomorrow, I know if I go to school, I'll be sleeping in the class. Mustwell I sleep well at home.
Was really touched by baby's text and I'll bring out the very best in you.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home