not a random post
Been waiting for her the whole night but I simply hear no nothing from her. Kind of worried but if she cares about me, she would at least let me know she is save and sound or something rather playing mia. If you were to see my phone, my dial list is all her number. Trying to call her now and then to check if she on her phone or something, maybe she never charge her phone.
Anyway, I hate it this way.
And for your info, its 2 weeks past my birthday. I still remember 2 weeks ago, we were happily eating cake and singing birthday song. My birthday wish was to be with her forever and I mean forever. What I wish I could do now is to make things clear before everything come to an end.
Its just a random post that I hope she read it and get back to me asap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home