It won't complete without Baby!

This entry is specially for Jerene Tham, specially for baby only.
Thanks for being there for me for the past 3 months. Life will never be the same if you wasn't around. Great to know you and glad we started this relationship. If you were to ask if I ever regret knowing you or starting this relationship was a wrong choice, my answer to you is, NOPE.
And if I could turn back time, I'd still want to fall in love with you again. Loving you again and again, I'll never be bored about it.

Sorry for being unreasonable in times, especially yesterday. Will you forgive me?

I still love you like how I used to. I know you changed alot compare to the past, I really appreciated what you had done so far. Its not that I didn't see any effort in you, its just that I only blame you for not putting effort in someting particular. I'm sorry for pointing out only your weak point and neglected the effort you had put in. Sorry for being bossy, nasty, childish, ignorance and many many more things I done wrongly.

I just want to start everything right from now on - love you and love me back. I don't wish to live a life without your love, concern, smile, hugs, kisses and all the jokes and countless thing we could share. I want to step a little closer to you the next time round, kiss and hug you a second longer and love you like I never fallen in love before. And same as you too, if I could I want to give you all my smile and love.
107 days past and still counting. I won't want to stop loving you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home