Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PUMA watch

Entry with pictures again.

(SPECIALLY TO BABY)
First thing first, I want to thank baby for that PUMA watch :D I really like it very very much, not only I like the watch, I like baby's surprise (big or small) and I love the person who bought the watch.



Morning
Class was 'so so' in the morning and after 10am, we've got 2 hours of break. Was eating our breakfast-lunch in the cafe and was constantly text-ing with baby and she insisted to meet me in the early-noon to past me something(PUMA watch).



Afternoon
Went to the bus stop to meet baby in the middle of BEG class, baby past me the gift and went back to school. So sweet of her huh! Got to rush here and there. I rushed back to class to finish the script writing and went to the sport hall to meet kenny, zhenkai and 12 floor. I really missed them man. Was so high when I saw them and while watching those basketball matches, we were like shouting here and there. Oh ya, I skipped CDP to watch their match.

Met baby after school again. Took 31 to Tpy then baby went home. I love baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home