rating for the day 3.75/5
No pictures to upload lately;
I shall try to snap more pictures in future, it would be really boring without pictures. Rating for the day (3.75/5 stars). I was really lazy this two days, didn't go to the gym but stayed at home playing game, sleeping and watching tv, waiting for baby to knock-off from work.
Finally Saturday is here, am able to spend the whole day with her hopefully. Coming back to today's stuff, as usual, met baby at lucky plaza then walked all the way down heading to PS's direction. Took a bus to MS then off to suntec. Had ben and jerry at RC.
Afterall, I still enjoy chatting with baby. Anyway and by the way, I LOVE LONG BUS RIDE WITH BABY. Thats about all for tonight. Try to upload more photos :D Stay tune ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home