Friday, October 26, 2007

school boi

School boi~

School was rather slack today, lesson ended early, skipped lesson to watch basketball match and skipped another lesson to meet baby.

Its like so long since I last felt that kind of hug with passion. Kind of random to say this out of a blue, never mind I shall carry on.
I still remember what we used to do in the train. Do you? HAHAHA

Met baby at around 3pm then went home to change. Baby's lesson was cancelled, so we headed to parklane's Mac. Baby had Happy Meal for dinner L0L. Its like so many many many years since I ate Happy Meal and apparently I can't remember when is the last time I ate Happy Meal.

Went bugis junction to get my stud and bus-ed to HG.

I love your warm hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home