Some stories
Something here and there.
First of all, I shall upload two pictures, if not the entry would be boring. I look kind of pale. Anyway, I do not have the mood to say what I did today, just a little story about me and her.
Everyone thought that I met her at DXO but the truth is that I get to know her through whosgoing.com.
DXO was the first time we met face to face. It all started with my showcasing of my hot pink cardigan then led to a dance and a kiss without commitment. The next two sessions we met were also at club, Artica and MoS.
We used to be a clubber when we were not offically together and when we were offically together, we stopped going to club. We knew what people do in the club so we ain't going to be doing what is wrong. And so we just got to compromise.
We laught together, we chill together, we overcome obstacles together, we simply do everything together. I just can't do without her :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home