Friday, November 2, 2007

Every little things count.

Every little things count.

I'm not very certain about this and everything seem drifting apart but I can see that its getting worse each time. I kept to myself, knowing that things would turn out even wrong. Didn't intend to choose the easier way out this time but it still came out in the end. Instead of walking the opposite direction, I chose/decided to give it a shot again. I did put in effort in every single thing and I won't regret 10 years down the road. Using the wrong method, showing the negative attitude and alway scream and shout, was what I did wrongly all this while, I admit.

Feeling kind of blur, uncertain in whatever I'm doing now. I just need some advise. My social circle seem so small now, living in a twosome world, perhaps 1 and a half or maybe one.

I need love and care too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home