Monday, November 5, 2007

fun

I'll start with...

Kenny called - asked me to meet him at the sports hall, so I skipped class and met him at the sports hall. The game was rather boring so I went back to class after 1st half. Was rushing my BEO proposal and I managed to submit it today.

Met kenny, 12floor and zhenkai after class, we took train together but all got off in difference station except kenny, I accompained kenny to have dinner at 'song kee' Kenny shared his stories with me and I was like so into his stories. After his dinner, I accompained him to MRT station then took a bus home.

Reached home, shower and ate my dinner, Dasam called and asked me to meet him and MD at town. Went down after my dinner and I thought they were waiting for me at far east shopping centre. So was raymond, he also went to shopping centre instesad of plaza. L0L.

We walked to far east shopping centre wanting to play snooker but the snooker salon wasn't there anymore. Headed to cine instead. Raymond's gf, (carol-i think) and her friend came down. Not long later, sam's gf came down too.

Was joking and taking photos. Wanted to go to watch movie together but I went home, for some personal reason. HAHAHA.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home