I am Jr.Sam
Its all about drinking this 2 days.
The time now is 7.40am, just got home, showered and I'm like 'I'm not tired at all, just abit emo, thats all.' I'm getting emo-yer and emo-yer when the day passes by and I'll go completely emo real soon. So many things happened and I do not know what is happening to me now.
Met MD in the noon (went many places, too lazy to write out). Met senior at shaw towel then went to slack at starbuck cafe. Janice came over to meet us, next raymond joined us too. Pool-ed for awhile then cab to BQ.
Its really heart-broken to see senior trying to, drink-to-forget. And what, its even heart aching to see him drink non-stop trying to get drunk and I felt so helpless at that time cause I can't stop him from drinking. I drank too, feeling oh-so-emo, thinking about some stuff and felt so lost.




Was drinking half way, SSB came in and we were all called out. Was being spot-ed check and being screen-ed. I thought I'll end up in the police station as I'm underage but luckily I was lucky enough to get through.
Accompanied them back to hotel then went off after eating mac.
Pull me back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home