Thursday, November 15, 2007

Take Care Bro!

Its going to be fine, I pray!
Okay, aiya, I don't know what to say anymore, just hoping that everything's going to be fine.


Anyway, I'm alway so forgetful, forgotten that today's lesson only start at 10am, no I mean BEG paper only start at 10am. I reached school at 8am and studied for my BEG til 9.50am then met JJ at cafe 2. Oh ya, while at cafe 1, youshen and ahheng poped by, so we chit-chatted for a while.

Wonder if I can make it for BEG? Its still a 'big question mark'. Despite that I didn't really study BEG, I managed to answer all most all the questions and I finished the paper like within 5 to 10minutes and still managed to check one time. Left the exam hall after I finished my paper.

Went TP to collect my phone and charger then took bus 8 back to tpy. Was really tired, so I slept through out the bus ride. Headed to gym before I went home. After gym, I went home, shower then met MD and alex at tpy mrt station.

Went far east, ate our lunch then went to buy socks. J'me and angielia came to meet us at far east too. Met dasam, raymond and this gal(forget whats her name) at HMV. Some details here and there. Next was bugis, pool fusion then parklane.

Thats all for today. Good Night Readers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home