Monday blue
Monday blue but....
Even how restless you are or how unwilling you are to get out from bed, but after receiving a simple 'Good Morning' text from someone special, you'll feel as if everything seem so beautiful.
Was trying to style my hair and I took a long time, so I didn't get to eat my breakfast at home. Slept in the bus through out the journey to school.
BEG paper is like on this wednesday and I only get to know what units to study. What more, I forgot to bring my BEG notes home. Over the weeknds, I didn't manage to do my BEO powerpoint presentation cause I forgot to bring my thumb drive home and BEO presentation took place today, but the teacher insisted that I must do my presentation today, is like WTF lah. Anyway, I think I did quite well, without the ppt.
Oh I crave for choco and bubble tea with mini pearls.
Met dasam, MD and raymond at TM. They left me after dinner for work and Jammy was kind enough to sms me.
I got lots to write but I simply can't remember. CHEERS, GOOD NIGHT READERS.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home