Monday, November 26, 2007

x`mas plan

Oh I'm so tired.

People I met and the things I did:

Morning met MOO went to TM's starbucks to study.

Afternoon, MOO left to school. I went to meet MD at bugis, played snooker.

Evening, Lobster came to meet us and we had our dinner at BK. MD went to buy his psp slim. Lobster accompanied me to hunt for x`mas gift. WAHAHA and got quite alot of ideas in hand now.

The things I'll be doing after this:
  1. Prepare my x`mas proposal
  2. Prepare budget (Revenue and Expenses)

That'll be all I guess, though its like only a few things to do but I'm sure it will take quite a long time to prepare.

Lobster told me this today "Its not about the stuff or the cost that matters, its all about the heart and effort one put in."

One more month to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home