sentosa with MOO
If its possible for me to recall what I did yesterday.
If I'm not wrong, I remembered I stayed in til 3pm plus with the company of MOO then went off to CQ and reached The Arena at 5pm. I think thats about all for 1st December. Oh ya, I was working on 30th November, til 5am.
Sorry for the messy post!
I've got a super long day at work, from 5pm til 5am, 12 hours no break. I enjoy the process of earning money, afterall this is kinda my first job, so I just got to get use to it.
Anyway, I reached home at about 5am plus this morning and I only get to sleep at about 6am plus.
Got a date with MOO to sentosa at 10am and MOO gave me a morning call at 9am. Mind you, I slept at 6am plus and woke up at 9am. Shower, packed my stuff and I'm ready at 9.30am, thats fast huh? HAHA
Took a bus to MOO's then went to heartland mall to get my sun-tan oil. Saw wuiming and friends at VIVO and wuiming was kind enough to help me to get sentosa's tickets as the queue was long.
As usual, went to cafe del mar. Ahbee was at sentosa too.
Went home, slept for a while then accompained MOO home.
Good night readers.


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home